Spoiler: Episode 2, Volume 2
Show

Posting this a day AFTER I saw it...Lesse....

ooh intrigue! cool. and the headmasters last line tells a lot about him

yet another reason why I like Yang: we have both made the same joke.

Neptune seems likable. the guy hasn't done anything jerkish in particular so far, so I'm assuming he is just your average smooth ladies man. nothing wrong with that. I tend to take the stance of "innocent until proven jerk." with these things.

Am I the only one who is tilting their head at Nora's last line of "women." there? she is a woman. does she actually realize she is referring to herself as well as half the people in the room with that comment as well? or....nevermind, I'm probably just overthinking it. probably just parodying the line by making Nora say it.

ok, I think here is where we get Ruby's character flaw when she motormouths the whole deal about going off to fight evil-doers at the end of that conversation. She still has romantic ideas about all this. I find the way she states it is a little cringeworthy, but I'm pretty sure its meant to be that way. the hints that things aren't going to be all sunshine and lollipops is being dropped more heavily now, so it looks like its showing Ruby's naivety here.

Blake, I get the whole "I'm introverted and can't talk about these sorts of things, or at least not right away" kind of deal, I'm kind of that way too, but please start talking to him, at least soon? when an adult in an academy is saying they only want to help, they generally mean it. but then again, ex-terrorist racially oppressed survivalist upbringing so I may not know anything at all really.