1. - Top - End - #244
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: VIGIL I: We don't have a cool title yet...

[Mountain Base - Gate]

As if summoned by the mention of giant monsters and evil to fight, Hayden appears! (Though in all actuality he was just on his way out to go find a cyberneticist to work with.) The striking definition of heroic will appears, Hayden chuckling as he realized he may have found a kindred spirit, a big grin on his mechanical face, a startlingly white row of artificial teeth flashing as he'd say.

"If it's recognition you seek, then a heroes journey is the only way! Evil is well trained in hiding it's face here Ms, but as heroes it is our duty to seek it out and eradicate it no matter how well it may hide! I myself, as much as it pains me to say, was locked only days ago in vicious combat with a monster carved from the bones of archangel, and wrought from the foulest necromancy and technology, the beast escaped with it's kin and

Though I fell I have found the secret to victory locked within a forbidden compartment within my mind."

Hayden said stopping to gesture to his forehead before adopting a pose, leg raised upon a nearby rock jutting out of the ground, scarf billowing in a non existant breeze as the legendary hero adopted his best inspiring pose for the prospective member!

Now, I am on a quest to find someone capable of performing the operation that will tear the star heart in my chest in two, thus activating the hidden system within my schematics known as The Nova Drive! Surely there will be many trials and tribulations that await me on this path.

He turns around casting off his coat to reveal his cybernetic arms, black metal crafted carefully to emulate the peak of effiency, Hayden adopting a flexing pose now as he'd continue, knee forward as he'd clasp his hands together adopting yet another ridiculous stance as he'd turn to the side, looking at her as he'd continue, did he have to do this every time he paused?!

"SO! If you wish to clash with the foulest of demons, to purify this world of it's blackest darkness. To create a light that will shine throughout eternity, creating a tomorrow where truth, dignity, and honor are the norms by which all live by. Then come with me. Help me unlock these secrets, help me drive back the evil that has already besieged our walls once, and in turn, I will share what knowledge of the future and the technology in my own body that I can with you."
    Last edited by Fan; 2014-08-02 at 05:18 PM.