If you wish to exert yourself some ideas:

- draw not-people. You've said you wish to improve perspective work, so draw some buildings. The book Putting things in Perspective* by Graphic-Sha is an excellent guide on the subject, and not just buildings.

- draw not-portraits. Most of what you draw is people's faces and people standing. Draw people doing. Walking with groceries (you should be able to tell if the bags are heavy or not by how their posture shifts), climbing a ladder, changing shirts, riding a bike, cooking dinner, making out.

- draw from different pov's. No more 3/4 views. Overhead perspective, someone one the ground looking up etc.

- draw not-sketches. I think this one is the most important. Even if it takes a week finish a picture. I worry that while your sketchwork is very solid you're not working on the techniques that come after. Refining the areas where the sketching is lacking (hands and feet! Body language and posture!). For instance on day 1180 jacket collars don't sit flat like that, his shoulders are uneven and if he's leaning on his cane that shoulder would be higher (see here).
But the thing is just sketching nothing but rough skeletons won't improve detail work. Just drawing hands works, but not drawing them then attached to a person is not good. Also what level of detail and finish works at different scales. A finely detailed hand makes sense when it's a closeup, but with a distance shot you have to economise so it doesn't look messy, or put detail on everything so it doesn't stand out. Knowing which hand to put on which body and the like.

All this leads into next point:

Copy, copy, copy!

There's a thing floating around called Screencap Redraw (just google image it) where people take a fave shot form a show or game and redraw it. Not tracing or copying the style, but use it as a reference for your own style. Even if it means you don't have something 'new' every day but update progress I reckon where you're at now you'll benefit more from finishing pics than loads of sketches.

* This whole series is really good, but a lot of it is aimed at traditional artists. However the perspective book, some of the clothing books and ones on subjects like couples, male and female characters, and combat are great references.