1. - Top - End - #662
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: JL8 - Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman in Grade School

Quote Originally Posted by theangelJean View Post
    Been wondering ... is there any overlap between fans of this comic and those of Strong Female Protagonist? (Link is to the thread in the forums here rather than the comic itself, because I think the thread does a better job of describing the comic than the tiny blurb on the webpage.)

I'm not a follower of superhero comics myself, and I opened up the SFP thread not knowing that it was about superheroes. I'm really enjoying that as well as JL8, although they're very different takes on the genre.
    I'm a huge fan of SFP, and just read the whole archives of this in one evening. It's tons of fun. I'd read comic books if they were like this.

Wonder Woman is my favourite character in this so far, by a long shot. She's smart, perceptive, gutsy, but she has her own issues that she benefits from talking out with friends (the "I don't want to be a princess" thing). Superman's adorable. Batman's annoying but hilarious. J'onn (probably the character I know least about, and I only know about any of them from movies and TvTropes) is great.
    Last edited by LadyEowyn; 2014-08-08 at 11:24 PM.