1. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation, Spawn of The Everlord (IC)

[Ghenna]

Alcandor chuckled, seeing the other gods leave one by one before The Godess who had made a plane for them to discuss these issues took so much as a single vote, cowards vetoing their right to speak on the matter, standing the beautifully sculpted bronze skinned man would smirk as he stated proudly to the remaining collection of Gods and Goddesses.

"It seems those who aren't interested in divine politics have left, fools if you ask me. A God's Word is all a God has in these early days before any sort of bonds have been formed, and I intend to at least avoid being made complacent in deific law without at least having voiced my say in it. So speak Goddess of Divine Law. What are your viewpoints on my proposed laws? To keep Gods out of the affairs of other God's races except via the proxy of their champions. To allow for a tournament of each races champions every one hundred rotations around my glorious Sun to establish which race is the strongest and most worthy of my assistance, and finally, to bar God's from fighting other god's except in single combat. Every God deserves the right to defend their homes and lands fairly, if a single God becomes the target of a Pantheon because he offended one what dignity is there in allowing him to be attacked on all sides? The laws I propose allow all Gods to pursue their private activities as they please, allow all races to flourish regardless of Godly squabble, and allow for those who are truly Strongest to stand tall and proud."

He finished, crossing his arms with a smirk, the God of Strength was not ignorant of the world of politics it seemed, even if his approach to law was a bit.. free form and chaotic compared to something his more dogmatic brothers and sisters might suggest, but it was doubtless that these were the laws of the strong and just. Protect the weak so that they may flourish, recognize and reward those who achieve, and finally, keep your borders secure from those of rival deities, and while he could claim no small amount of bias in the single combat law he was sure that it would also protect the other deities from each other. Sahu herself seemed like she was on the path to making many enemies, and while he detested anyone who would dare mock the sun he had no desire to see the oceans of this world dry up and leave the lands as deserts, after all, he had yet to see the strength those born of Magma and Ice could bring to bear, perhaps they may be able to even rival his sun creatures one day, and if there was one thing The God of Strength relished it was fighting an enemy who had long trained and honed themselves to perfection for the sake of fighting him, forcing him to adapt and become stronger through those challenges. These laws would ensure that they would one day come, and on that day, Alcandor would welcome them with wine and feast before the battle.
    Last edited by Fan; 2014-08-12 at 06:28 AM.