Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Balboa flashed the waitress a playful smile and little wink when initial eye contact was made. Fox took sight of this and rolled his eyes so hard and groaned a little.
The waitress flushed a little. She wasn't really sure how to react.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Well the small town life does have its own charms, though it would seem this little town sure has met an iota of trouble in the past couple months, invading private armies of evil, invading armies of nobles, ponies mysteriously vanishing, more invading invaders blowing things up, tsk tsk, I feel like I am missing ponies, but alas. Actually it is starting to seem dangerous to live here........Good thing I didn't build a summer home here eh Astrid?"
He gently ribbed her and laughed.

"Yes sir absolutely," She flatly said.

"Hehehe, any whom, well at least it is exciting I suppose heh."
"Exciting is quite the understatement, Mr Balboa," Icy replied dryly. "I'm just grateful that relative peace has prevailed for last few weeks, at least. It is draining to keep up with the litany of disaster the town seems to face."

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
Lone Star cocked an eyebrow. Fine, I'm boring. But I also would like you to live longer than a month or two, thanks.
"Well, it can't be that bad, can it?" Esmeralda said with a pout. "After all, if you already lived through that, I'm sure I can keep myself alive for the duration of our stay."

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
Now who's no fun? He teased as he stuck his tongue out at her.
"I'm a mare. I'm allowed to be hypocritical!" Esmeralda stated, grinning.