1. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Magical thinking and irrational ideas concerning health

Quote Originally Posted by PairO'Dice Lost View Post
    I was sticking with the same example because it hasn't been resolved to anyone's satisfaction. If you're not familiar with the "Gish gallop", it's an argumentative strategy when someone tosses out a point and asks for someone else to refute it, then when that argument looks like it's not going the way they'd like they toss out another one, then another and another and another, and claims "victory" because the other person hasn't refuted all their points.
    I've got the impression you are intentionally trying to confuse me, or bend what I say to your needs. I'm aware it is most likely a difference in thinking patterns only, but I don't think it can be resolved, and unfortunately, the way my brain works it tries to sort out confusion in a way incompatible to online discussions. I've encountered that before and I just ended up frustrating myself and discussion partners. Thus, I'm not going to reply to you anymore.

And wow I only now got your name.
    Last edited by Grimtina; 2014-08-14 at 04:23 AM.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?
    In the village where the heroes came from, with a kobold attack.