View Single Post

Thread: Teddy does a Tour de Friends

1. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Teddy does a Tour de Friends

Pictures! :3

(Uploading and writing comments for all of these is a chore (I've got just above 500 which passed my first sifting), so I'm going to post them in bursts. I'll try to not split the pictures I got with the same person between several posts...)

Spoiler: Asta Kask
    Show
    Squirrel! As will have become evident by the end of this, I like animals.

Mini frog!

This tree had the thinnest root system ever...

This crack reminds me of the entrance to a dwarven kingdom...

Did I say I like animals? I also like to climb up on stuff!

... and into stuff!

Taking a break.

Birches! An unusual flower box...

Alfons.

Catnip!

Best friends!

(Not really, though, since Asta actually had Nisse, the other cat, as his favourite... )

... and sleeping buddies.

View down Avenyn, the main boulevard of Gothenburg.

Gothenburg's most famous landmark (within Sweden), Feskekôrka.

Really low bridge. The boat tour guides much wittily called it "The Cheese Slicer".

The people of Gothenburg called this building "The Lipstick". I personally think it looks like a Finland ferry.

The ship Viking, which the tour guides claimed to be stuck at the harbour due to the height of the harbour bridge, but as you can see, the masts are foldable.

The destroyer Småland.

This pilot ship is so disproportionate and so cute!

Dramatic lighting...

There is something wrong with this picture...

Pretty, old machinery...

Remnant of the old city wall.

I think the ancient ones might be surreptitiously invading Gothenburg. It would explain all the really poor jokes and puns...

I really like these pictures...

Nisse finally dared to enter the house. He still remained quite wary of me throughout my stay.

It's a bear!

*pets*

Packing up again. Nisse thinks it's high time.

Alfons just slept.

Saying our goodbyes!

Spoiler: UKitP
    Show
    Pre-meetup dinner at a nice Russian restaurant. With Dvil, Ku, Strawberries...

... Succubus, Delusion...

... Thufir, Archie, Gnomvid, Lesser Minion...

... [forgot his name] and another Thufir.

A full picture of the table, including Finn and Snowfire who weren't featured on the other photos!

(I appologise to those of you whose names I've forgotten. Feel free to remind me! )

Gaming pictures (I have way too few of these)!

Cool mural!

Would you buy a car from this man?

Plants growing in unusual places always fascinate me...

Spoiler: Strawberries
    Show
    I really wish I'd gotten more pictures, and generally spent my time better while I was with Strawberries, but, well, I wasn't in very stable mood at the time...

Here's a picture of her cute cat at least. The poor guy had a curfew, so he was really speeded and really social at the same time.

Spoiler: DraPrime
    Show
    Kayaking!

Boston's skyline from the river.

Cool musical instrument on the subway.

Saying our goodbyes!

Spoiler: Assorted Travel Pictures
    Show
    A rookie seconds from walking out the door. This all seems so far away it's almost unreal...

I love clouds! And you won't be getting away from them anytime soon. Don't worry, the image quality will improve as I get more used to my camera.

British train toilet. I must say I like British humour.

Performers at the Glasgow train station, did provide some entertainment while I was waiting for Finn to meet me up. I also got cookies!

I must say I find something charming with such a run down, industrial looking alley like this one right next to the train station...

By the way these people were looking into this empty train, you'd almost think they were seeing ghosts...

Cool steampunk logotype on the Heathrow terminal. They didn't quite live up to their name, though...

I and DP were greatly amused by these posters on the Boston subway. Join Vecna today!
    Last edited by Teddy; 2014-08-15 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Thanks Ku!
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show