Quote Originally Posted by Durkoala View Post
Alright, world building! It reminds me of Trigun, with the rampant struggle in the face of an impossible disaster.

I keep forgetting that there are characters other than Mahad, Lena, Cortes, Oslo and Diwan. I really should watch an episode or two, even if it's just to see the Symbiot. (why couldn't they have brought it with them? If it can't leave the block, get a few dozen ships and drag the block back home. If it scares off Oslo and can be controlled by an ally, then it's a valuble resource. And you could start a monster zoo: 'Pay to see the terrifing beastie! It funds our rebellion against the Sphere!' But I digress, before somebody starts making Symbiote/Durkoala fanart.)

Well, I expect that next episode will be attacking somewhere important, like the prison, now that we have a hole in the sphere's defences. If it is the prison, Meela (?) will probably reveal something to drive the next series, but I don't know if she will be rescued or not. We might see some of the disappeared characters return to help out. There might even be an actual trap.

Also, if Diwan's a Sejun, shouldn't she be able to fly when knocked over the edge?
Understandable. Also, I can't help but imagine how that zoo would go. Pay to see the amazing Symbiont! And then they pay and go into a room and there is basically nothing in it because it's practically invisible.

Here's hoping! Also it's spelt Mila according to the credits. Diwan's not the strongest Seijun, and we've yet to actually see someone fly freely with their Seijun powers. The most we've seen is a hover.