Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
I'm interested in seeing how you'd stat Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji. Can't work it out myself.
Him being some flavor of Evil Outsider is a no-brainer; the only issue would be picking one that's PC-legal if this is for a Player, but to be honest this sort of thing would actually work better as either an NPC or a DMPC, and the rules are kinda warped in either case (not needing to worry about LA in the former, and not needing to worry about party-balance nearly as much in the latter (situations where DMPCs are warranted as more than a way to pad out the PC's party numbers tend to come part and parcel with the DMPC being stronger than normal)). After that? From what little I know of the character, while most forms of caster (especially the ones that come with Gish functionality hardwired in) would work, the Factotum would fit the ability to do basically if not literally anything you could ask him to do. Chameleon would also fit (potentially even better than Factotum, if it weren't for the need of downtime to switch gears until later levels), but that's race-specific and I'd rather not need something to be Houseruled, since that kinda defeats the purpose of this challenge. The guy is pretty damn high level, though, so it may be toeing the line if you want him pre-Epic.