Screw it, What Would I do? is a mash-up of Order of the Stick and What Do You Do? Essentially, it uses the art style from OOTS and the rules from D&D 3.5, and allows readers to suggest courses of action in the same manner as What Do You Do.

Quote Originally Posted by Someone, somewhere
Start reading, already!
You could totally go for a game of D&D 3.5 right now. The trouble is, no-one in your area is interested, and you already played the whole way through all the Neverwinter Nights and Baldur's Gate games. You consider for a minute, and then search the internet for one. Most are just mods for another game, which take five hours to download and one to play, but finally, you find one that looks promising. You load it up, and click "New game" and "Start game with a new character."

First thing to do is to choose your race. There seems to be a search bar which allows you to search for... well, pretty much every race that anyone, anywhere has ever statted up. Most of these aren't official. Many aren't even from a sourcebook you recognise; this guy seems to have gone to a lot of work to dig up random homebrew. Hmm. After a bit of messing about, you click "Human" to see what it looks like.

It looks something like this:

Well, just as well you weren't expecting good graphics, eh? Well, you're not sure you want to be a human with all those crazy races (most of which no sane DM would let you use), and apparently you're set as male. Twice. You guess that it's so you can make a trans character, or something, and the last symbol... genderfluid? You check to make sure you're still playing 3.5e and not 5e. Yup, definitely 3.5. Hmm.

Well, it seems that you can be literally anything, ever. You don't know what to choose... what would a hero do? But I'm not a hero...

Screw it, what would I do?