"No disrespect, but not all will find cause to join, whether on your stance on mortals, their function coming into conflict with that of future laws, or simply stubbornness. Which do you prefer that group to be: an angry rabble ready to lash out and riot against what they see as rules possibly made without their own birth considered-that is to say, gods whose very nature violate some rule down the line, or a collective group willing to meet at the table to talk it over and seek amendment to these rules? It is not counterbalance to the rules I speak of, simply counterbalance to the group making them and seeking refinement as needed."
Baloma fiddles with his hammer a bit, before looking to Nergath.
"Not like we are infallible, after all, or omniscient. We differ, we bicker, we have opinions that can conflict. Like the mortals. What you see as dust, I see as...as flowers, maybe. Many may not bloom due to poor care, but if we treat it right, if we give the proper care, some may blossom. They are a creation unlike any other, potentially being able to rise to our ranks as we begin to go silent. Potential gods and demigods, helpers and equals, will one day rise from their ranks if I do my job right. Not as challenge to our divinity, but because we give of ourselves to the point it grows. Pure foolishness to you is truth to me. Make sense?"