1. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Lords of Creation, Spawn of The Everlord (IC)

"Didn't dream to, and I am sorry you take offense, for that is not my intent. I was simply saying how we are different. I respect your side of the matter, and would rather have you as friend than foe. But please, Guardian of Divinity, ask away."
    He doesn't seem to mean that as insult, and nods to Sahu, as she departs. Though somewhat wonders what depths she has to go to at the bottom of the sea. He taps his hammer against the ground, and the world begins to hollow out as tunnels form beneath the ground. A tunnel forms into the water, which would lead to an air pocket leading deeper down into the ground
    "Although...perhaps I could invite you to the home I make for my children as we talk? Make some shrine or concept for the world to acknowledge deep in its heart?"

Spoiler: AP Expenditure
    Show

1 AP before rollover, 4/15 AP after
    2 AP: Create Land: The Eternal Mines. The land Baloma has chosen to make, it extends deep underground each continent and ocean, occasionally leading to either surface or ocean, to allow races from both to join them. They are a fungal based ecosystem, with all digging creatures residing within. Given time, an someone who knows the paths, you could theoretically use the seemingly endless tunnels to navigate across the world-however, the trick is still not getting lost...
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2014-08-18 at 01:19 AM.