Spoiler: Baloma
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
"Didn't dream to, and I am sorry you take offense, for that is not my intent. I was simply saying how we are different. I respect your side of the matter, and would rather have you as friend than foe. But please, Guardian of Divinity, ask away."
He doesn't seem to mean that as insult, and nods to Sahu, as she departs. Though somewhat wonders what depths she has to go to at the bottom of the sea. He taps his hammer against the ground, and the world begins to hollow out as tunnels form beneath the ground. A tunnel forms into the water, which would lead to an air pocket leading deeper down into the ground
"Although...perhaps I could invite you to the home I make for my children as we talk? Make some shrine or concept for the world to acknowledge deep in its heart?"

Spoiler: AP Expenditure
Show

1 AP before rollover, 4/15 AP after
2 AP: Create Land: The Eternal Mines. The land Baloma has chosen to make, it extends deep underground each continent and ocean, occasionally leading to either surface or ocean, to allow races from both to join them. They are a fungal based biosphere, with all digging creatures residing within. Given time, an someone who knows the paths, you could theoretically use the seemingly endless tunnels to navigate across the world-however, the trick is still not getting lost...

Nergath shakes her head. "I forsook this world when I took the mantle of judge. It would not be right for me to give or take anything from it for myself. But my question to you, is who is your progenitor?" She raised an eyebrow inquisitively. "You are young, and thus born of one of the original seven and one. But which of the seven and one birthed you?"

Spoiler: Death's End
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Valin View Post
Death's End: Gehenna
"Just my.... well, what if I don't know?"

The old Okyua shook her head, trying to look into the angels' eyes directly. A slightly futile exercise, but that didn't stop the soul from trying. "People don't know everything. How do you deal with uncertainty? Problems? Like a soul showing up before you're ready."

Gehenna; The Path of Death's End

The Angels exchanged a glance. The second one gripped the handle of her flail, not yet unleashing it, but she prepared to. The first angel's hand moved to his flail, and he spoke. "It is our duty to guard and protect the dead and this place. Souls cannot enter Gehenna on their own, so either something let you in, or you are no soul. Either way, I must ask you to produce an answer or come with us to the Banished Cells in the Inevitable City. There you will be sealed while you await trial by the Nephilim Council. They will reveal all that can be revealed, and then determine whether you are a threat."