Sunev freezes in mid pose, arm still outstretched. She had not seen that coming. All this readying herself for battle, either in person or in the titanic clash when gods truly fight. And all of a sudden, her supposed enemy acknowledged her mistake and capitulated almost fully.

She squeezed her eyes shut in a blink, trying to hide her confusion. But when she opened them again, it only grew. Her aunt was, even in the light of this new offer, offering to punish her foe?

Like the end of a summer squall, when the winds suddenly drop to silence, the formidable figure was gone, and standing in her place was just... Sunev; just a little girl in a green dress, flowers sparkling in her hair. Turning, she addressed Nergath first. "There's no need to punish the water-lady. She was just confused. When I was born, I spread my plants across the world. She was just doing the same."

Returning her attention to Uraneth, she smiled, looking sorrowful at the same time. "I'm sorry about all the shouting and mean stuff I said. I'll happily accept your deal." Raising her hand, she turned her attention to the banks of the lake. Strange new trees sprouted along the banks; long thin branches drooping to almost brush the surface of the water. They were pale and beautiful, but somehow sad at the same time. "Let those weeping willows stand as a symbol of the peace between us. Beauty and sorrow, united in one form."