Quote Originally Posted by Blade 7 View Post
That's easy! G/L Guan-Yu // G/L Parvati / G/L Asgard / TDD / Bubbilie // G/L Guan-Yu.

But that's 2 REM gods and 2 uncommon mons. I feel sure that's not a problem for you, though.
I don't have Parvati. I do have Top Droidragon and Asgard Golem, though. I ah... dunno about that team, though.

Some combination of Asgard, Machine Golem, Hideyoshi, Takeminekata, Droiddragon, Bane, Jade Parvati (which Aca has now, I think, and would make a good friend leader), and Cinderella could be okay.

GW Guan Yu//GW Asgard/GB Droiddragon/W Hideyoshi/W Cinderella (if/when you can get her: a Physical heartmaker and who tops out at 500 rcv? yzplz)//GW Jade Parvati? Though Parvati's mostly lost here because two of your subs are W only, but you could replace Hideyoshi with BG Hrungnir and get him the buff too.
I do have Takeminakata, and pretty skilled up, too, but I don't think he's wonderfully compatible with Guan-Yu.

Quote Originally Posted by Academia View Post
You guys all hate GuanYu T.T... He's my final piece for Physical Kirin lol.
....now we're talking. I love this. Why didn't I even consider this?

LL Kirin / GL Guan-Yu / Takeminakata / Siegfried or Megalodran / King Bubblie / LL Kirin has a nice ring to it! Maybe sub in Echidna anyway even though she's off-type. I have a max-awoken Bubblie, so that's 2 more skill boosts...