Quote Originally Posted by Seraph1 View Post
True, maybe I'm stretching too far

I feel like this fits, but it's just too complex to be correct.

1. I think aberrations can be mind controlled, am I incorrect on that? I didn't think they had immune to mind affecting as a subtype, but my memory may be hazy.
They aren't, although things like Dominate Person wouldn't work (Dominate Monster would). They'd have good will saves as epic level casters, and high SR (34+).

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph1 View Post
2. It is possible that this creature was created and it didn't have memories of his spell casting abilities and that they simply come out latently. (Worms that walk can be created both via ritual and via natural occurrence, all you need is the corpse of a spell caster)
It would need the silent spell feat, or be able to cast a spell called "Escape" that does that. No Worm that Walks, which already has been given stats, to my knowledge, has this feat, making it a creation of Rich's.

Also, Telekinesis is a really poor way to explain the escape, Windstriker almost certainly would weigh more than 375 pounds, making him not eligible for violent force, and instead it would be a combat maneuver (Bull Rush), which couldn't actually break the wall (unless the MitD also has levels in Fighter and is a Dungeoncrasher), and violent force would deal a maximum of 15d6 (if Milko and her armor weigh exactly 375 pounds total, and counts as a dense object), which still could only break through 5 inches of stone, rolling maximum damage, on average, perhaps 3). All that aside, it wouldn't make sense of Telekinesis to be used when the MitD wants to "hit" someone, especially if it is a cast as a spell, and even then, the MitD would have to be unaware he cast it (and I'm pretty sure it would have to be Silent as well).

For the Earthquake, if you mean the spell, he'd have to cast Silent Earthquake, and have a way to cast Cleric or Druid spells, or spells from the Earth or Destruction domain, requiring delving even further into "custom made for this story."