As promised, I can't give you an episode today, but I thought I'd check in to see how the thread's doing.
Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
Not really.

BORING ANIME HISTORY LESSON:
Thanks! I like history lessons that are shorter than four paragraphs. Isn't that generally the plot of most kids programmes ever, though? And does that mean that the idea of a magical girl having a signature pose was already well established like Tomoya implies?

Quote Originally Posted by Reddish Mage View Post
Some people are labeling spoilers "Tomoyo relationship" with a lot of down the line spoilers that you shouldn't be looking at. But it is good to note that some of the terms and implications mallorean_thug used is debated in rather heated fashion among the fans, and I think things should be clear that people should avoid further non-spoilered-discussion about the topic.

You're the OP but I think the easiest rule to expect people to actually follow is to insist people put in spoilers only and anything that spoils the show for Durkoala at that point.
Great, so I don't know what's going on anymore. It's probably best that I forget everthing that was said.

Also, thanks. For benefit of everyone else: Can you please spoiler information that I haven't got to yet and, if you can remember, please put the relevant episode in the title. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by deuterio12 View Post
I honestly apologize for that, I kinda went into super nerd mode there.

I first watched CCS for the first time over 15 years ago when I was pretty young, then again when they passed it once more on my local TV some 10 years ago, then I managed to get hold of the manga, then the movies some years later, and since then I've slowly collected and watched the original in japanese with subtitles (first watched the portuguese dub, seems like it was pretty faithful unlike the english dub). I still now and then rewatch my favorite scenes.

CCS was the series that seriously got me into anime, and will always hold a special place in my heart. Heck, whenever I go into an anime event and there's karaoke, I will sing one of the CCS starting/ending songs with pride. Again, apologies for the spoilers and I hope you also enjoy yourself rewatching the whole thing!
It's Ok, I didn't see what was written before it was edited. However, please be careful in the future.
That said, I understand exactly what you mean about loving a show enough for it to override sensibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewthario
Side note: Does Sakura have a doll of herself over her bed? That's kind of adorable.
I noticed that earlier, but forgot to mention it. I think it's pretty weird. Did her mother make it or something?