1. - Top - End - #3
    Banned

Default Re: Screw it, what would *I* do? (OOTS meets WDYD)

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    People will get chances to choose what race/class/gender/etc. the other party members are when they show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    I'd make a paladin.

ETA: Mor decisions. Hmm...

Race: Dwarf
    Sex: Male

While I could do something more unusual, I'll stick with what I know - hetero-male. I considered making him asexual, because that would potentially grant a lot of bonuses against succubi and their ilk but... nah.
    You decide to eliminate three steps at once by choosing a dwarf paladin, who has to be Lawful Good. After deciding not to optimise your sexuality, you get your ability scores (deciding on 14/12/14/12/14/14 for simplicity), and then go through the skills and pick some decent ones. You're pretty much on auto-pilot: paladins don't really do skills.

Now, the dilemmna comes when you reach the equipment section. A dwarf should have a weapon and shield, but a party leader is only a party leader if he has a two-handed weapon.

You figure that there's only one solution.

You have to waste a feat on Two-weapon fighting, so you figure you might as well grab a homebrew one which gets you the later feats free. Nifty.

All right, you enter your final choices, and...

If a dwarf falls in a forest, and no-one's around to hear him, does he make a sound? You don't know, but what you do know is that that hurt.

Nrrgh. You can't move. What were you even doing anyway. Something about a game? Choosing to be a paladin? No, you chose to be a paladin over thirty years ago, and it certainly wasn't a game. You remember your father... he was so proud...

Ahem. Now, let's see. You have a name, don't you. What would that name be?
    Last edited by Jormengand; 2014-08-20 at 03:36 PM.