Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
[Soul Society]

The Arrancar places its hands behind its back. "You shouldn't underestimate people's curiosity towards the macabre. I'm sure great many people would pay a big penny to see a genuine place of death and torture." The snakes on its shoulders chuckle. "Alas, we have no money with us. Out of curiosity, how do you keep those you kill from reincarnating?"

---

Nine heads and uncounted eyes turn towards Valentina. Eight voices answer from eight heads:

"Mu. *)"
"Mu."
"Mu."
"Mu."
"Mu."
"Mu."
"Mu."
"Mu."

Then, eight of the Arrancars turn away from Valentina and begin walking down the street in an arrowhead formation, hands behind their back. One remains behind, giving the Sexta Espada a concerned look. "Why would you care of what has happened to him?"

Spoiler: OOC Notes
Show
*) Mu roughly translates to "nothing", and can be considered a negative answer. However, it can also be considered a non-answer indicating that there's a fault in the question that prevents a meaningful answer from being given. It has many other appropriate meanings as well, but I'll leave the fun of figuring those out to you.
"One usually reserves such luxuries for places of death and execution that are not in use anymore. Too much of a security risk otherwise." The second question causes him to perk an eyebrow. "Well... I haven't been to such executions myself, so I wouldn't know, but from what I hear, the soul is completely incinerated down to its most elementary particles."