[Las Noches]
Valentina's District

"I was just wondering," she says defensively. Valentina then adds, "It's because of everything that was happening. There were portals and gargantas and pluses and Shinigami everywhere, and if you ask me, some of them you can only trust them as far as you can throw them, and Mikael had been feeling a little week, and I was just worried that he might have gone somewhere he shouldn't have and..." The gaze of this arrancar is pretty intimidating. What if he gets the wrong idea?

La Sexta Espada gets flustered before continuing. "It's not like I miss him already or anything. Good riddance, always calling me 'cat girl' and stuff. It's just that, well, you know, he's been staying here for so long. W-what if he left something behind? Or, with all the chaos that was happening with Soul Society, and he's just a human, and what if he got left behind somewhere?" Valentina's pretty silly, thinking Mikael can't take care of himself. "I-I mean, why am I telling you this? It's not like any of you know where he is, they all - gesturing in the direction of those eight that left - said so."

All across Las Noches

Over the past short while - and especially just after the influx and departure of so many Plus souls - the Hollow population of Las Noches has been sharply increasing. By this, I don't mean Arrancares, but just plain regular Hollows and Adjuchas pouring in from far outside the influence of Las Noches. With all the movement in Las Noches, these foreigners went basically unnoticed but once the din died down, their presence became more apparent.

Little minor problems began happening across all of Las Noches: disagreements over prices, growing arguments over what can or can't work, brawls breaking out in the streets, large groups of people slowing down movement through arches and other narrow construction areas, and so on. Nearly every single one of these minor problems could be traced back to a Hollow who just arrived in Las Noches that day or the day before.

Meanwhile,
Grand Library

Not a single one of the aforementioned problems are occurring around the massive library. Just like the majority of Las Noches citizens, many of the foreign Hollows have no care for all the knowledge hidden in these books.

There is, of course, a single exception to this. A single Hollow - still with her mask on, obviously - enters the library and begins browsing through the entire building, looking for a particular bit of knowledge.

Like most Adjuchas, she looks fairly humanlike. Even her mask looks humanlike. The biggest difference is below her waist, which is a big long snake's body. Her clothes are fairly standard for Las Noches citizens, except she also wears a hijab veil (which covers most all her head except her eyes). I suppose that's significant.