Soul Society; somewhere in Seireitei]
Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
"I suspect they would be slightly less inclined towards fear if they would be able to see our work in their favor. In fact, the new leading man at the Combat Division's put a project forward to that effect. We've been drilling some of the Combat Division on non-lethal techniques and policework for a few months now. They ought to be on patrol right now."
"We're afraid that is wishful thinking", the snake heads say. "Oh, by the way... where do you think we should stay for the night?" The logical answer to that would be "in jail". "Nanashi" is a self-admitted penniless drifter and is not, strictly speaking, part of Las Noches military. As they caught it and Kaoru snooping around a restricted area, it'd be fully in their rights to just lock the Arrancar up somewhere before kicking it out of the city's nearest gate.

---

[Las Noches]
Valentina's District
Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
"I was just wondering," she says defensively. Valentina then adds, "It's because of everything that was happening. There were portals and gargantas and pluses and Shinigami everywhere, and if you ask me, some of them you can only trust them as far as you can throw them, and Mikael had been feeling a little week, and I was just worried that he might have gone somewhere he shouldn't have and..." The gaze of this arrancar is pretty intimidating. What if he gets the wrong idea?

La Sexta Espada gets flustered before continuing. "It's not like I miss him already or anything. Good riddance, always calling me 'cat girl' and stuff. It's just that, well, you know, he's been staying here for so long. W-what if he left something behind? Or, with all the chaos that was happening with Soul Society, and he's just a human, and what if he got left behind somewhere?" Valentina's pretty silly, thinking Mikael can't take care of himself. "I-I mean, why am I telling you this? It's not like any of you know where he is, they all - gesturing in the direction of those eight that left - said so."
All eyes on the Arrancar's face blink. First, those that are where eyes should be. Then those that are not. Then those on the snake heads, like blinking lights on a console. "We can hardly believe our ears. You have a crush on him", all the mouths on its face and of snakes speak in unison. The voices are soft and full of surprise. "Not something we would expect from a creature like you."