Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Huh?.."
Fox noised as he himself, sitting next to Icy turned his gaze to where she was looking. His face contorted into looking like someone just passed some nasty gas. "Oh bloody goody."

Balboa turned his head as well curious about the hubbub. "Oh, I feel like I am seeing double hahah." He heartily smiled and chuckled. "Goodness." Naturally of course he did know the truth about Es and Icy, however he was not going to admit to that, it would lead to questions he did not want to answer. "I did not know you had a twin Miss Icy."

"There's a lot of things you don't know Balboa,"
Fox grumpily said. Balboa just stared at him, smiling, unblinking.

"Of course you're right son."
Anyways!
"Let's just say it's a long story and leave it to another day," Icy sighed, as she turns away from the rather salacious scene. "Shall we just ignore them and continue with our dinner, please?" The ice mage was looking quite uncomfortable with the continued attention.

In the meantime, Es felt a tap on her shoulders. It was one of the waiters, a unicorn this time. He coughed. "Ma'am, you're disturbing the guests. Please, might I remind you to restrain yourself?"

"Ugh, prudes." Esmeralda reluctantly disengaged from Lone Star (not before sneaking in a final kiss), and returned to her food. "... where were we?"