Quote Originally Posted by HMS Sophia View Post
Neat idea. I wish I'd been here at the start.
--> Sophia: Try to emulate an epic spell with a ninth-level one.

Sorry, but this campaign isn't going to have time-screwery. There are too many homestuck references in the first place.

We should get the girl some clothes. As much as public nudity might be considered passe here, as a paladin we should be aiming to protect her modesty.
--> Dora: Wear Coaly's spare clothes.

Help, help, I'm being repressed!

It's not a D&D campaign until someone quotes Monty Python.

Her house is here yes? To the house!
Yeah, let's follow the plot hoo...

Oh. Wow. Incidentally, did you know that if two first-level adepts use all of their zero-level and first-level slots, assuming they have a decent wisdom, they can produce 20 gallons of water between them?

The adepts put the fire out, and...

Well, according to the guard, they're just waiting on a cleric of high enough level to spam Make Whole on the bits of the house that haven't been burned, and Mending on the bits that have, because apparently the stronger spell is more limited on what it can fix. They're apparently also getting a box of Mending wands, because no-one actually has enough shots of it to fix up the whole place on their own. Unfortunately, it's currently too dangerous to go near the house (hence the guards), but once the worst is fixed, you'll be able to go near the house, and if either of you can use a wand without blowing yourself up, or cast Mending yourself, you should feel free to help.

Dora bounces up and down a bit, apparently having prepared Mending this morning and wanting to help. That reminds you: you ask if the guards know how the fire started. They say they don't. Well, that's helpful.

Spoiler: Asta
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
I'm still puzzled by how opting for heterosexuality is "not optimizing your sexuality"...
--> Jormengand: Explain.

The point was that you were saying "I considered making him asexual, because that would potentially grant a lot of bonuses against succubi and their ilk but... nah."

Which would have been optimising your sexuality.

Unless you meant something different, and pretty homophobic, which I trust you not to have meant.

Screw it, what would I do?