Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
Sorry i wasn't clear. What i meant was if someone comes in with a race, or multi-class that allready has Bite and Claw attacks of equal or greater potency they should get a step increase at 1st level to componsate for the fact that other class/race lead in's are getting a power increase via the claw and bite they gain.
Eh... I don't really want to do that, because it just screams "Get your natural attacks from somewhere else!"

You need to go back and re-read the original DD, (that or your misunderstanding what your class as written does, not sure which), they get blindsense s a class feature which takes most of the racial trait's they gain from the template out and the stat bonus's from the template replace the class one's, not stack with them. Yours as written do stack. And that creates an issue where (for example), your looking at a +14 strength modifier before magic items or leveling.

That's huge power wise.
No. Dragon disciple gives you the half-dragon template, and also gives you the full-strength breath weapon, the extra +4 STR/+2 CHA, and redundant copies of the LLV, DV and immunities. Why? Because no-where in the text does it ever say it replaces them. There is literally no RAW support for your interpretation. The WotC dragon disciple gets +16 to strength, and other fun stuff.

This makes no sense though. if the spell has no somatic components not being able to move your hands has no effect on your ability to cast it. Even if your completely unable to move as long as you can use the other components, (usually verbal), you can cast.
Yeah, but it might be hard to concentrate while you're being squeezed by a giant squeezy force thing. I mean, you have to take concentration checks in a grapple, so...