Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
"Heya!" He would soon hear Prompter call out to him as she trotted over to him with a beaming smile. "Play is about to start...get them patro---" Her smile disappeared as she took note of his puffy eyes. "Are you alright? Do you have allergies or something? I think we have some medicine for that in the First Aid kit maybe."
Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
"Hey, now," Sunshine mock-chides, offering a soft smile. "A very wise mare once told me that parties of any kind are made to make a pony feel better. If it helped at all, I'd go so far as to say the 'pity-party' wasn't entirely a bad thing. And while this last bit is a little late, if you or the stage crew need anything, I'm more than happy to lend a hoof."
Sandy didn't get a chance to respond to Taylor before Prompter appeared again. Hurriedly, the little engineer wiped his eyes and face clean. "N-no, no, no allergies. That's fine, I'm fine. Y'don't need t'do nothin'. I was just...er, I-I got somethin', um, in m'eye." He lied with all the confidence of a foal halfway into the cookie jar.