1. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Re: Base Class Challenge Chat Thread IV: All Your Base [Class] Are Belong to Us

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    I'm thinking about whether I should drop Dragon Form as too much and kind of disjointed from the rest of the class (maybe adding some small benefit at 6th or just rejiggering to give it something else).

Either works for me. Few questions: What is the HD type? What are the class skills? At rank 3 in Body of the Dracolich do you lose your Constitution score? If so do all future and current hit dice set themselves to d12 like with many undead templates?

5th would be the quick version, and there's no rule saying we couldn't do 5th and 13th; we could even build the same character at both. Though I will note that Aspect seems to get some big things at 14th (Paralyzing touch on each attack and 5th level spells if they went claws and mind) while getting relatively little at 13th.
    Actually, good point... I think I'll move Mind's bonus ability to 13th (Channeled full attack or Battle Blessing equivalent for 3rd level and lower). I put all the abilities of Claws at even levels because they get fighter bonus feats at odd levels, but yeah many are better than the feat.

HD is d8, and I'll get class skills in soon - it'll be pretty similar to Wizard class skills were just added At rank 3, you lose your constitution score (as part of the traits), and all future and current hit dice set themselves to d12s (kinda forgot that the hit dice weren't part of the traits ). As another note, the As Dragonborn wings advance by rank, and not hit dice like dragonborn wings (noted now).

I'll make the 5th level to start since I'll be submitting it for the Sinister Spire, but I'll make the 13th at some point too.
    Last edited by r2d2go; 2014-08-27 at 02:46 PM.