We're currently scheduled to play next Friday, but there has been a major development- Mad dog's player quit. She and Andera's player (Her boyfriend) have been having some difficulties lately, and they just broke up, and she doesn't wish to be around him too much. She assured me that she enjoyed the play, even with the added rules and such, and that she might join another group in the future, either without her BF or when things have cooled down between them, but for now she prefers to step out.

Bummer. I really liked having her in the game. She put some effort into roelplaying nicely, and add various new ideas. Hmmmm...

This has led to another change however. Harry's player has been frustrated playing an evoker against demons, and he really missed hitting stuff. Apparently he has been thinking about changing characters (He usually does this every 4-6 levels), for a bruiser. So he talked with her, and they decided that he will take over running Mad dog, with some tweaks to the build and such.

Oddly enough, this fits nicely with the situation in the campaign- Harry will die at the bottom of the spire (Perhaps from crashing dead gargoyles? ) and Mad do will continue. I know Sena's player at least was quite anxious to move along, and didn't know if he could wait for Harry. Now they don't have to

So some shifts and shuffle. I thought about the first campaign I documented, and suddenly realized that Sena's player have played Gabriel in the past (Also a cleric), Julian's player played Red (Some kind of a high arcana prestige class, don't remember), Mad dog (previously Harry) played Google (A half giant superb massive damage dealer), and Andera played Danves (a Dusk blade/ rogue that played mostly like a skulking secretive rogue).

I guess people gravitate towards some roles it seems.