[The Forge]

"Yes, I-"

No time to elaborate, for the threat has been carried out. Funny how time flies when you're working in here.

There is still the light of the forge, and the light of Ashna's flames, who are dancing happily around the workshop now that they are so much of the light.
And the fyrjewls, and the log of many flames, and, well, the place is full of pryomancers; there are flames everywhere. I'm sure they've put up an ever-burning flame outside the door. No shortage of light.

Ashna takes her hands off her ears, sets the finished hammer aside, and smiles. If she still had her gun, it wouldn't be working. But that's not the case. She throws on her scarves, sets her helmet on her head, and heads up the stairs.
"Gonna check what's coming. Be right back."

There is a flash of all colors separately, and Ashna is all of a sudden out of breath.

"City destroyed by the Empire. And before that, this place is demolished by, you remember the snail guy? He's bringing friends. I'll be in and out in case I need to revise the past. Don't worry; I'll be there when you need me."
Another flash, gone.