In my party the two who quite invest in the flavor of characters are Sena's player, and Julian's player. Both usually come with characters you can "feel", and that have a presence in the game. Though or some reason Julian's player hasn't been able to find her voice yet... Sena is already showing his interest in the mongrelfolk, The Queen, His mentor John and more. He is giving us some great moments.

Harry/ The new Mad dog player focuses mostly on statistics, killing stuff and being bad ass when he can. Andera's player sort of alternate between roles, doing a bit out of something, and is probably the most rules-savvy player amongst us, and he helps move things along at times. However, he has really, really, REALLY rotten like with the dice, which has become a recurring joke in our group.

When I play? I am a player soooooo rarely, other than PbPs, that I get to think a lot about potential characters I'd like to play, and so I develop them quite extensively, though they have one thing in common usually- I live them quite a lot of room for development and growth. I prefer my character to have a solid base of personality, but with a lot of room ro respond and react to the party, the NPCs, the world.

I also get to write better journals as a player. (I have more time to take notes). The "It began with a crash!" journal demonstrates it I think, I'm just sorry it ended abruptly.

On another note: It seems Mad dog's change will include trading all of the ranger levels for barbarian ones. To tell the truth, I always thought the class fitted the play style far more. We'll see next week.