[Mispelled Cemetary]

The hilarious part is that Sunder wasn't really even thinking about her tail doing the spooky shadow thing. It kind of has a mind of its own in that regard. Otherwise she would have waiting to employ it until she had both of Punch's arms pinned. Stupid shadow stuff doesn't know proper stratocumulus style!

Sunder gives a wholly silent cry of pain when all her spooky abilities shut down, telepathy included. Her tail snaps back to being just a weird looking tail and releases any grip it previously had on Punch. That doesn't end the fight, though, mostly because Sunder deflects the follow-up punch before aiming to starto-throw Punch face-flat into the floor. If the throw works out, Sunder will have one of Punch's arms pinned behind her and one of her forehooves crushing the other at the wrist. The other forehoof will be right between Punch's shoulder-blades to keep her smashed against the floor.

Having a pony stand on your hurts.

Just sayin'.

"I honestly don't believe either of you know what you're doing," the devourer comments conversationally. "You thought the two of you could just wander down here and fight undead as powerful as myself? Please. Now your soul will be forfeit and the nightshade shall be my slave. I will enjoy draining your soul to keep your 'friend' bound to my will."