Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
Nah, I have blue Sonia. My notables are Bonia, Bastet, Isis, Leilan, Lu Bu (at woefully low level), Artemis, Metatron (also woefully low), Awoken Hera, and now Raphael (also absurdly low level).

I could try the team I've been using most recently: Bastet//Leilan/Isis/Bonia/Echidna//DQXQ. Could swap Bonia, Leilan, or Isis for Hera too.
You're over thinking. I have absolute zero Hrungnir. Bring blue Sonia//Hrungnir, bubblie, Siegfried, Raphael. Echidna.

Any combination of; HP to survive dubs, full board shift, +orbs, and king slime will destroy the enemy. Seriously, you need like 2200 damage from the right guys total which you et often from your leaders alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Academia View Post
lol reading all this make me wanna roll but i shall resist! just keep reminding myself that i will only roll for special god events and possibly egyptian godfests.
Sounds fun? You know what's not fun?

Salamander.

congratz to all good rolls! SiuS need longer nails to get those raphael abs xD.
Y'know?

Quote Originally Posted by Feistylady View Post
Suis sounds great what team do u use her on do you think I should u evo her? I could pull once more is it worth it to try for the gr Odin since he sounds so great. Or is the chance for gr Odin always good ?

Jasmine that is quite impressive
She's good in any spot Valkyrie is. She just makes water inatead of light. I use Metatron lead (or Valk), siren, friend I&I, king shynee, and echidna. Or bring both Valkyries. Or use both water and dark Valkyrie with Haku for recovery options!

Really, she's just a solid water maker who happens to support existing color configurations.