Quote Originally Posted by Durkoala View Post
Well, I think I'd have to have watched Skyland to get a good idea of what's going on. Reviews can only tell you so much. I'm also starting Jojo's Bizarre adventure, so I'll have to see if I can fit Skylands into my viewing time.
That said, I hate characters suddenly getting pushed to the sidelines in favour of those with special powers.
Hnnngh please enjoy *gives a thousand thumbs up*

Since Seijuns are unable to fly, the crew should be useful as they have the ship, which is a vital method of transport/getaway vehicle.
...well that comment is a bit incorrect given what happened last episode

As always, the easy path for upgrading Mahad is to give him the symbiont. He'll have power to rival (or maybe exceed, considering Oslo's fear)Lena, but she has more versatility and experience, which keeps her as the main character.
Yeah, that would of at least helped Mahad. Maybe have the Symbiont fuse with him like you suggested back then.

Cortes can apparently punch Brigs to death. I don't think there's many upgrades that can compensate for that, except maybe spiky armour. The 'upgraded Brig' excuse certainly falls flat for him.
We've yet to see him do it again but it's unquestionably a thing that happened. So I agree, it'd be good to see Cortes do some more stuff.