1. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Star Wars SAGA] Shadows of the Republic IC

Taro Bantari

Taro was so preoccupied with trying to save his own life his brain didn't even process the severity of Logan's shove. He sprinted out of the cockpit and skidded around the corner, heading for the nearest laser cannon well.

The young mercenary slid down the ladder and landed roughly in the gunner chair, not bothering to strap himself in as he primed the weapon.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Now we wait for enemy initiative to see who goes first. As pilot you have a lot of actions available. You can fly defensively or full defensive to try and avoid being hit (though us gunners will take penalties to attack if you do that, this is probably a good thing to do as we probably have more guns, so we can overwhelm them with firepower, theoretically), or you can attack the enemy ship yourself if there's a pilot weapon (like a TIE or x-wing's laser cannons; I'm not sure if the spanner has one). As pilot you get a +2 to attacks with vehicle weapons. You can go on an attack run (basically a charge in space), or you can try to engage the enemy in a dogfight. What this means is each vehicle needs to make an opposed pilot check in order to attack the other, and you can't disengage without succeeding on an opposed pilot check.

As pilot, you have to spend a move action piloting, otherwise I think we take a huge reflex penalty or something.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2014-09-11 at 09:54 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig