1. - Top - End - #109
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Well That was Unexpected Thread III: I Throw Comics at the Wall, You See What Sti

OH YES

I CALLED EVERYTHING

THE TRUE IDENTITY, THE IMMUNITY TO FIRE DAMAGE*, EVERYTHING

...Seriously, even with my previous comments and the fact that I saw it coming, I can't be disappointed at all here. Nicely done turn of events, and the last two panels were pretty funny. This also goes a long way to retroactively addressing my previous comments about how Kaylethia is one of the weaker characters, since while I did find her increasingly bland I came to quite like "Vinny". And I like the way she looks in the new art style, though the red eyes are sort of jarring.

The only issue I see is that it looks like the bottom of the last comic's last row of panels is stuck to the top of this comic.

* Okay, technically I didn't explicitly "call" this, but it's the way for "Vinny" to have survived that had occurred to me in my post prior to this one.
    Last edited by ti'esar; 2014-09-11 at 08:54 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Also, as a rule of thumb, if you find yourself defending your inalienable right to make someone else feel like garbage, you're on the wrong side of the argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by oppyu View Post
    There is nothing more emblematic of this forum than three or four pages of debate between people who, as it turns out, pretty much agree with each other.

Check this game out! Or at least give it a thumbs up.
    Why "because the plot said so" is not a good answer.