So we take a cheetah, slap the Paragon, mage bred and shadow templates on it. Since this cheetah falls under the very broad generalization of any carnivore (cause even unique creatures fall into the category of "any") now we use it as a basis for a lycanthrope.

Now the tycanthrope can never, by RAW, take the templated form of his animal half.

BUT, if this is an afflicted lycanthrope, after taking a bunch of damage, is FORCED to make a control shape check to not be forced into animal form. Voluntarily fail this save, and then you are this beast.

Shadow template has this little line "Dark creatures encountered away from the Plane of Shadow have the extraplanar subtype." which insinuates the on the plane of shadow, they don't, meaning the animal retains it's original and unchanged type. So that is +10 ft movement.

Quick trait is +10 feet.

Speed of thought gives +10 feet movement while psionically focused and is eligible to be taken multiple times. 2 flaws + level 1 (lets leave room for feats to make the build viable) + 30 while psionically focused.

rapid wrath is a spear that doubles speed for those who carry it. (not wield it)

Collar of Umbral Metamorphosis, item, grants 10 ft movement

So, base speed of a cheetah is 50 ft, + 10 ft from magebred + 10 from Shadow template + 10 quick trait x 3 from paragon (all the inherited templates and traits first) + 10 from Barbarian, + 10 from monk + 10 from Collar of Umbral metamorphosis + 30 from Speed of thought x 2 from Rapid Wrath x 10 from cheetah.

So the speed printed on the character sheet, is 6,000, and the run action brings us up to 24,000. We reach a whopping just barely under mach 4 at a run. A charge is 12,000 ft.

Now, I dont know how to get the devil type into the build, but I know it can be done. That allows the taking of Mark of Minauros feat and it's pre req, gaining a +2 bonus on attack roll at the end of the charge for every 10 feet moved as part of the charge

So on a 12,000 ft charge, that is a +2,402 to hit, and a +4,788 jump check.

Now, there are two tactics to use with this utterly silly build. Using Swooping Dragon strike to perma stun him (maybe?) with a DC 4,788 + str + D20 fort save or stun

or, Feral Death Blow maneuver, Jump check DC the Beast's (flatfooted) AC, and I have a str + D20 + 2,388 result, and if I deal damage, target is subjected to (with level 1 cancer mage + festering anger shenanigans) a fort save DC NI or instantly slain (HP instantly equal -10).