View Single Post

Thread: Request a Homebrew: Thread 2!

1. - Top - End - #1334
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Request a Homebrew: Thread 2!

Double post to clear things up and get responses in.

The numbers got confused following lorkar's post. The list should be as follows...

• 1064: lorkar
    • 1065: spikeof2010
    • 1066: 7th son of sons
    • 1067: The-Witch-King
    • 1068: Nerdtothe3rd
    • 1069: CaDzilla
    • 1070: SosadhScath

Whoever comes next, your request should be labeled R 1071. Thanks.

Now, comments:

C 1066
    I don't know enough about ozodrin to make a brew, but this seems sufficiently serviced by the beautiful freak. Focus on the Diplomacy options.

To your question: The ideal crusader is all about locking dudes down and tanking. The ideal totemist hits with a bunch of natural attacks and deals big damage. Combining those gives you a strong tank with amazing damage. Putting ToB on the strongest of the MoI classes probably isn't a good idea unless you want a combat monster.

C 1067
    Taken care of.

C 1068
    Unfortunately a base class is beyond the scope of this thread, though someone else might be sufficiently inspired by your idea that they will write up a base class. I could alternatively make a variant class or an ACF if you want, but you'd need to choose a base class and I wouldn't be able to work off PF classes unless there's a 3.x conversion for them.

C 1069
    My initial thought is that "chaotic evil, fire mage, full casting" is more of a character concept and less of a prestige class. If there's a character concept you're trying to bring to light, perhaps this would be better suited as a build? I recommend looking at the Tome of Fiends prestige classes to get fiend-themed powers while advancing fire based spellcasting.

Alternatively you could go for a base class with this warlock rewrite or the conduit of the lower planes from the Tome of Fiends.

C 1070
    Taken care of.
    Last edited by Just to Browse; 2014-09-14 at 09:07 PM.
    All work I do is CC-BY-SA. Copy it wherever you want as long as you credit me.