View Single Post

Thread: Ponythread Learns to Draw II

1. - Top - End - #550
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Ponythread Learns to Draw II

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    I drew several sketchy little things in recent weeks that I am semi proud of.
    But you can't have them, drawthread.

However, my brain insisted this was done before I was allowed to sleep, so what you can have is a super sketchy picture of a pudgy pony.
    <snip>

I'm not proud, but don't say I never contribute.
    EDIT - As no-one has posted since, have another Chubbicorn.
    <snippity>
    My meager offerings are now half as meagre, roughly speaking. That's the same as progress!
    Are those smiley faces in her(his?) eyes?

Cute!

Trying to get back into writing my fanfic, since I haven't made any progress on it at all ever since I took it down to edit it... so I started messing around with and fixing up the cover image, as I wasn't happy with it, either. Hopefully doing something involving it will kick me back into I-swear-I-can-write mode...

Spoiler: Cover Image, a bit big
    Show

It's based on this (as the fic is also based on the game from which that piece is from, Shin Megami Tensei IV).

It's also my first time drawing canon characters. Rarity's mane and tail took the longest (I hope I got them right ), though I keep loading the file up again and tweaking some things (like nostril size and horn position). I think it's on iteration "like 15 or something" now.
    Last edited by Derjuin; 2014-09-17 at 11:25 PM.
    Behold! My tiny deviantart gallery!
    Comment, browse the itty-bitty collection, etc.
    Morning Star