View Single Post

Thread: Puzzle & Dragons 7: Puzzleball Z

1. - Top - End - #964
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle & Dragons 7: Puzzleball Z

@jasmine and erloas:

Lilth is dark which is not used in kirin teams. And think of the 3 turn delay as additional stall timers for the other skills. Without two delays, its god damn hard to get kirin actives ready. You actually want to kill the tamandra slowly because it is a stall area.

Ok so lets talk math. You can tank one hit from one monster and not die. So you have to look at all the mob timers. BEST COMBINATIONS ARE PENDRA/PENDRA OR PENDRA PIRATE. But lets say worst case scenario and you cant stall at all.

Kirin | echi | ggy | ggy | ultimate midgard | Kirin

7 skill boosts, two all board changes from ggy.

Sweep all. Echi up at round 4. Use right away. Use all turns. Midgard will then be up at round 6. Use right away. Tank 2 hits from tamandra (11111 damage). Aim tamandra. Heres the tricky part, you can kill the blue dublit since you have mostly green. You need some mass attacks if you couldnt stall at all. My team kills the fire since i have mostly blue. So here you stay till you cant anymore. So echi 3 turn delay and midgard 3 turn damage reduction = kirin is ready at flr 7. Gravity and aim for the red one. You should be able to take a hit from the red one too after 2 tamandra hits. Echi delay will be when blue one have 2 turn left before it attacks. Use and kill.

Thats worst case scenario. Its easier if you can stall, in which case you sweep to tamandra, use echi, kill tamandra and 1 dublit, stall and use midgard to stall more. Delay and gravity twins.

Btw you forgot that my kirin team is messed up too...

Kirin | GrOdin | SunQuan | SunQuan | Echidna | Kirin

6 skill boosts and 2k autoheal but delay cycles... and 50x for three of my mons. too bad i couldnt skill up my 2nd SQ too...

Aca
    Last edited by Academia; 2014-09-17 at 02:11 AM.