Heya, folks!

Apologies for not posting over the past few days. I was informed, on Thursday, of something very stressful IRL which was scheduled to occur on Saturday, so I purchased Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and hunkered down with my brother's gaming computer until I'd weathered that storm. Sunday was spent finishing Black Flag (I was trying to collect all of the collectibles, but gave up after things), and today, I'm not feeling sorta tired and out of it in general. I'll be posting here and there for awhile today, hopefully.

As for the KINDER question, I'm still thinking about it. The problem is, I thought I'd have finished the first plot by now so that when university begins again next Thursday, I'd be able to arrange for members to run around the Nexus, infiltrate orgs, and plan and execute clandestine operations in Riverside and Skyside. The problem is, when school starts, if I'm ever drowning in work, I won't be able to post very much for any plots I'm running, and I don't want to annoy people with that type of stuff.

One of the plots I ran lasted for several months because of that. >.< I don't want that to happen again because it's not fair to you guys.