Quote Originally Posted by Jaycemonde View Post
So...I don't really remember the rules concerning infractions (how many points you need to get locked out, etc.), but I'm gonna put my Skype info in a spoiler if anyone cares to talk and I suddenly can't log in or anything. If anyone does, anyway.
Infractions
Infractions are similar to Warnings but are for more significant rule violations and do incur Infraction points. Earning 300 points can lead to being banned (see the Warnings and Infractions section). Infractions will always be issued via the board system and will appear in a PM.
300 Infraction Points
If you earn 300 or more active Infraction Points at any time, you will be placed on Probation and will remain on Probation until your Infraction Points drop below 300. Any subsequent Infractions while you are on Probation will trigger a review for potential permanent banning.

It should also be noted that flagrant offenses may result in a ban even if they do not result in 300 Infraction Points. Repeated and excessive violations of the same rule, especially over a short period of time, will also result in an immediate ban.
Don't whisper, speak up.