@theseventh I would just like to say that I think you may be looking at an outdated version of PUIS. The newest for the old system can be found on post #334 on page 12. Furthermore, I have been updating to the new system, and some changes are taking place in that regard. My post on some alpha notes regarding these concerns is #797 on page 27.

Now to your actual comments (I'll only reply to the ones that warrant further discussion):

PUIS 149: Everything it does and more can be done by HEUR with contingencies, and it has limited utility anyways, so my latest revision is scrapping it

PUIS 137: this is being merged with PUIS 101 in the new revision, because it seems more like a specific use of 101 and fits in really nicely with the new course-based system (the same goes for 121)

PUIS 206: this one is completely different now

PUIS 259: This one has been changed to Doctorate, and has been altered to work properly. In a nutshell, it explodes other people's systems. Furthermore, my in-the-works rewrite is streaming some features of this further, so it should be much more functional now

PUIS 328: I like the idea of merging this with irradiated ebbs in the rewrite!

PUIS 371: Scrapped as it doesn't do anything new, but I want the idea of charged/anti-ebbs to appear somehow

PUIS 248: Moved down to magisterial but definitely needs some wording and balance tweaking in the rewrite

Theory: Yeah, the theory definitely needs sorting out, repercussions-wise. Though I'm still not sure how the new system handles theories...?

Feat: This has been changed, but I'm not sure if any PUIS feat yet has really satisfied me. C'est la vie, I guess.

Notes: I like the idea of both null and anti ebbs, and would like to implement them, especially with charged ebbs gone, but I have not come up with a method that quite satisfies me. And yes, there is a lot of destruction involved in PUIS The thing with ebb reserves is due to the fact that I like the idea and support its full implementation in the new system. I would like to see a puis KALD filter as well (just so the irradiator doesn't become too strong)