1. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Home 19 - Please Contact Your Friendly Neighborhood Realtor

Summit Springs

With a quick fondle and a light tug, Misha will let her focus drop on the extra mass and pull it back into her frame, the water drying off of Riss entirely as the nereid gains an extra inch of height. While it must be a relief, Misha is quick to lean in and kiss her lover deeply, tongue probing the inside of her cheek like a cotton swab.

Exactly like one, in fact. She's getting a sample of fresh DNA so that the experiment is as accurate as possible to how Riss is now, but after the kiss is broken the muse will find herself looking into a mirror.

For the most part. The only portion of her that hasn't been copied are the metallic antlers. It might be strange that Misha didn't complete the effect with a set of them from an actual beast, but she based the form entirely on Riss' DNA, with no interference from anything else.

Without opening her mouth to do more but smile coyly, Rissha will let her voice be heard from deep in her throat, "Just need to vibrate my vocal chords to make the right noises, doesn't take much attention at all."

"But if you need me to talk out loud insstead, I can try that too." She manages with only a slight lisp by speaking very slowly and deliberately, her tongue looking comical as she prods around and tests its length.

Meanwhile, she settles on whatever sitting surface she can find to begin to think. It's not difficult, and in imitation of Riss she finds herself pondering about the most cerebral subjects she can understand, namely her work with unraveling biology and biochemistry to help better understand her own powers. She has to admit that there's so much more to know than she thinks she could ever fully understand, but it's engaging and interesting, even moreso than the physics of her hydraulic powers and how it applies to her applications of force in tunnel digging. It's real science, in her opinion, and knowing of it makes her feel more worthy of doing these tests with Riss as more than just a subject.

However the changes to her biology and brain chemistry effect these thoughts is up to the player who knows Riss the best.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2014-10-01 at 11:30 PM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.