The Fleet Admiral waited as the pertinent questions came in. He then set about addressing them.

"They had procedures in place to wipe all sensitive data from their computers before they evacuated the premises. However, we have no way of knowing it they were fully enacted or not, since communications was one of the first things the Covvies took down when they hit dirtside. And besides that, data isn't the only thing that we're afraid of falling into their hands. As much as I hate the damn bastards, I'll give them this much - they are crafty. Crafty enough to possibly reverse engineer any tech that they might find lying around. You will be bringing down the house on this one - I want that facility reduced to nothing more than rubble and a puddle of unidentifiable materials. Now, I can't send you in with the kind of payload necessary to do the job - it's too big, too heavy, too risky, and too easily detected coming through the atmosphere. You're going to need to raid one of our bases on the outskirts of the city, commandeer a tactical nuclear warhead, and deliver it to the ONI target - designated as codename Jericho. The status of that military base is unclear... but since it's got our name stamped real big on the outside, you're likely to encounter some resistance. Which brings me to O23's next point.", Harper had been showing you the location of both the ONI facility as well as that of the UNSC base by manipulating the holographic image throughout his briefing. He know zoomed back out to the whole city of Arcadia and looked Argyle dead in the eyes.

"We have no idea what the status of our forces in the field are at this time. There have been scattered reports from broken battalions and random soldiers from all over this damn place. We are doing our best to organize what firepower we've got down there in order to formulate some kind of strategy against this invasion. These boys and girls simply weren't ready for an assault this big. As for exfiltration... that isn't on your docket, Spartans. I need you there for this purpose and this purpose only. We've got other people working on that. Any more questions?"