[Summit Springs]

"Overclocking a body is.. Probably not healthy in the long term, love... But I don't think you have any trouble with that considering how you could just 'refresh' every so often... I'd recommend maybe finding a way where you'd not need to do that the entire time if possible though if only because it might keep you more stable." she said, drawing a sample and, having noted the odd resistance when using the needle, took extra pains to keep it from causing too much distress on the way out. Sure, Misha could just let go of her form and just be a mass of water for a short few moments but there was something that she had said which spawned a potentially ill-conceived idea in the muse's head. Plus, she simply didn't want to cause harm to her fey. Caring deeply for someone made those little extra efforts worth all the trouble.

"Before you return to your usual state, though... Do you think... Would you mind if I were to link us up so that I might be able to... I guess it would be like watching the process of the extra information being 'lost' so to speak. Or maybe 'misfiled' is closer to what's going on." she began, twisting off the used needle and tossing it into a bin for cleaning and recycling. "Rather than altering the link for duration like I've mentioned before, this one would be relatively short but strong. A lot more information would be passing back and forth, or at least it could be I should say, and... Well, it isn't a risk of me getting stuck inside your head or anything but it could be very... Intense. And not in the fun way." Riss said. Still, despite her own warnings, that same glint still remained in her eyes although perhaps it was simply because now she might have at least a chance to get handle on just what was going on with her beloved's long-term memories.