Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
Mist looks up at Naku.
"I have, but nothing specific in mind. Did you have any ideas?" he asks her
"Well. Could always change things around upstairs in the rooms. Add furniture. Or down here, could move things around. Put the musical stuff in a different corner. I dunno for sure."

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-hunter View Post
A soft blue light flashes at the tavern door. The light blue glow grows around the door handle as a translucent arm passes through the wooden structure following the motions one might if they had actually opened the door.
A second latter a young boy completely formed of this semi transparent, incorporeal flesh walks into the bar, side stepping an invisible closing door.

The boys features are hard to read as the light creating his form wisps around like waves of smoke, however his eyes remain clear, and above his light hearted step, friendly smile or inquisitive glances (that fall on empty chairs) behind his eyes is a deep sorrow and confusion.

He stands at the door in an eerie utter silence, looking around, basking in his own soft inward hazy blue glow.
"Good evening!" Naku says to the young boy. "Welcome to the DFI. I'm Naku." She introduces herself, smiling at him. "What can I do for you?"