Quote Originally Posted by Holy-hunter View Post
" hurt me?" His lips move out the rhetorical question.
" hurt people is all vampires do!"

With a sharp twist he flicks his foot at the top of a chair leg, a strong kick to snap free a piece of wood, only nothing....
His soft blue hue slightly flashes, sparkling as the object passes through his leg.

Arlen dare not divert his eyes from the vampire but he is clearly bewildered by the current event. He seems at a loss for what to do.

Next he reaches for a table, this time from the corner of his eye he sees his predicament as his hand passes through, again and again. He loses his fighting stance and gives up his focus on Naku as he begins desperately pawing at random objects.

With fear and horror on his bewildered confused face he looks up at Naku, hands open in front of his chest shaking, his charade of a vampire hunter gone. Wiped clean. His now expression and stance reveal him for the young confused scared boy he really is. With a tearless crying face his lips ask in desperation

"What have you done to me? What's going on?.... th this isn't a dream is it.."
"I . . . don't know what's going on." Naku has to admit, shaking her head, very, very sadly at the situation before her. This feels eerily familiar, and has her thinking back to the few days preceding her first visit to the Nexus.

"This is definitely not a dream. I've asked the same thing too often.

. . . would you feel more comfortable if I got someone else over here to talk to you? You don't seem at ease with me. I don't want to make you worry."