1. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XI: The Menu's Made Up and the Drinks Don't Matter

Arlen looks to Naku as she speaks, listening intently he calms and becomes whole again. "Thank you" he lips regaining his posture and turning to Leah. He was about to ask a question when suddenly he felt the weight of her hand on his shoulder.

The sudden surprise made him jump, looking like a boy touched by a ghost he staggers back and trips over his own feet, hitting the floor with a silent thud.

Sitting up he looks up at every one then throws his head back in silent laughter with a big grin. Looking to Leah he begins "Ok so you can touch me and apparently I can still touh myself" he lips while rubbing the ankle he tripped on. Then as he stands he looks to Naku and with a smile mouths,
    "Your right, I'm still here and I bet it's better then the alternative. Thank you" then he ends with a large sigh.

Holding one hand to his chest "Arlen" he slowly and clearly mouths for every one to see. The wind ever so softly whispers his name within its own sounds.
    He holds his free hand out in greeting, a now pointless habit, he silently laughs and retracts it.
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2014-10-05 at 03:36 AM.