Quote Originally Posted by infinitetech View Post
sorry, and i have said that i like alot of the edits... its just that some of the best storyline powers are gone with this, id have prefered some way to boost the others instead of cut back on the class that is supposed to be "Mr. utility", however i do rather enjoy the new things that you added to some classes, and i hope you keep up the good work
What sort of powers, specifically, are you talking about here?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitetech View Post
if we were to give them moves much like the monk set but with weapons then they would actually jump almost a whole teir, flurry of blades? pressure point stab? all sorts of these moves exist irl, and things that let you edit parts of the world or bring in utility help are storyline spells, they are the things that help a story move along, help get what was accidentally forgotten, help all of the party be able to use good ideas, so long as people work together anyway (and many of these were removed as if DMs cant say no as their instructions tell them to), or replace a downed team member so they can survive to bring them back
The revised low-tier classes DO get special moves. The Barbarian gets Brute Powers, the Fighter gets Aspect Abilities (and all kinds of bonus feat goodness), and the Monk has officially been replaced by Unarmed Swordsage. They also all get non-combat special things, albeit often skill-based bonuses.