Quote Originally Posted by infinitetech View Post
i saw those, i just meant a few "you get these at lvl x" type insta boosts to keep them on par, i hadnt noticed the monk tho, the powers i specified in my post before this one, things like wishes, summons, and other up to the player group and dm type spells, there is a reason most of those require exp and gold, to make them hard to do but worth it
Wish and Miracle shouldn't be things that are commonly available. A wish should be special, not something any 17th-level wizard can pass out like candy. As for summons... the spells as written are bad design all around. Not only do they offer way too much variety for the investment, not only to they break action economy, but they're clunky-- they make the summoner's turn take up way more time than anyone else's, and require you to either carry a binder of extra character sheets or stop in the middle of a fight to look things up. The Conjurer and Druid still get to play the summoning game, don't get me wrong, but they have to do so via class features that are easier to balance.